- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 T chives
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 T freshly chopped basil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/8 t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- Boil a large pot of water, adding a pinch of salt.
- While water is boiling, sautee garlic & chives in 1 T olive oil about 3 minutes over medium heat. Remove from heat when finished.
- Cook pasta according to directions (angel hair should be done in 3 minutes)
- While the pasta is cooking, add butter, parsley, basil, salt & pepper to pan with olive oil, garlic & chives.
- Drain pasta, then add to the pan with herb mixture.
- Toss pasta 2/3 parmesan cheese until it’s heated through.
- Place pasta in large serving bowl.
- Garnish with remaining parmesan & serve.