- Serves: 8
- Serving size: ¾ potato
- Calories: 161
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Carbohydrates: 25.2g
- Sugar: 1.8g
- Sodium: 198mg
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Protein: 2.8g
Recipe type: Side Dishes
Parsley potatoes is one of my favorite side dishes. It's quick, easy and goes with just about anything. This is a great recipe for beginner cooks too, since it calls for just 3 main ingredients: Flat leaf parsley, butter and potatoes.
- 6 medium potatoes (Yukon Gold)
- 4 Tbsp butter
- ¼ cup parsley flat-leaf, finely chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Peel and chop the potatoes in ½ inch pieces.
- Add potatoes to boiling water & cook until tender. About 10 minutes
- Drain potatoes, then return to pot.
- Add butter, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss with large spoon.
- Serve water a sprig of parsley for garnish.
If you have leftovers, parsley potatoes are perfect to pan fry for breakfast in the morning. You can smash them slightly and fry with a small amount of olive oil. Serve with bacon and eggs for a hearty breakfast.