Parsley potatoes is one of my favorite side dishes. It’s quick, easy and goes with just about anything. This is a great recipe for beginner cooks too, since it calls for just 3 main ingredients: Flat leaf parsley, butter and potatoes.
- 6 medium potatoes Yukon Gold
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup parsley flat-leaf finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- Peel and chop the potatoes in 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add potatoes to boiling water & cook until tender. About 10 minutes
- Drain potatoes, then return to pot.
- Add butter, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss with large spoon.
- Serve water a sprig of parsley for garnish.
If you have leftovers, parsley potatoes are perfect to pan fry for breakfast in the morning. You can smash them slightly and fry with a small amount of olive oil. Serve with bacon and eggs for a hearty breakfast.